Thursday, May 13, 2010

MFT Greatest Hits - Stephanie Fizer



Last month, My Favorite Things did a special Greatest Hits feature, where we looked back at some of our favorite Who's That Girl sets. We decided to do it again today, only this time we're using all of our favorite Stephanie Fizer sets. Visit the MFT blog anytime after 11 am for a list of all of the Fizer Greatest Hits being shown today. And guess what?? Kim is generously offering a 15% discount on all Stephanie Fizer sets today (5/13) and tomorrow (5/14) only. Use code FIZER at checkout to claim your savings!

I've always had a soft spot for Snuggle Bunnies. (Okay, who am I kidding? I have a soft spot for all of the Fizer sets!) Today, I've paired up my Snuggle Bunnies with some October Afternoon Farm Fresh paper. I love how Melody and Jody used the Jumbo Scallops Die-namics die to create an awning. I went with the same idea here to create (loosely) a stage curtain. Imagine it's the final act, the curtain is about to fall, and, as with all fairy tales, they lived "hoppily" ever after (in their little fruit and veggie heaven).

Thanks so much for visiting!



Stamps: Snuggle Bunnies (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Papertrey Rustic Cream and Kraft card stock, October Afternoon Farm Fresh, MFT Perfect Paper Panels
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Inks
Accessories: MFT buttons, May Arts burlap string, Die-namics Jumbo Scallops die, Spellbinders circle Nestabilities, foam adhesive, Copic markers, liquid applique
Size: 5 1/2" square

33 comments:

Marja Sch said...

Oh my what a fabulous card. So cute. Hugs Marja

dolcreations said...

This is such a fabulous card! I love the awning idea and the liquid applique on the bunnies tails! You have such wonderful ideas for your cards! thanks for the inspiration! I hope you don't mind, but I would love to make a card too using that fab awning idea!

Unknown said...

This is such a sweet sweet card. I love the veggie paper for those snuggle bunnies! Too cute!

Chriss Blagrave said...

This is such an adorable card. Love the rich and warm colours and the patterned papers, twine/buttons and that great awning!

LollyChops said...

This is completely adorable! I LOVE bunnies!

...and I totally love that little overhand with the scallops! That is so clever!

Jody Morrow said...

That is SO beautiful. I LOVE the coloring on these bunnies and of course your beautiful layout.

Crystal said...

Amy, this is adorable ! I love those papers with these bunnies and of course, those bunny tails make me smile ! Too cute !

Barbara said...

So sweet, Amy! Love that layout and of course your coloring rocks!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Wonderful! Love the scallop "drape" at the top. So many fabulous things going on here, I don't even know where to start ;D

Julie said...

This is so cute Amy! I love the curtain, it's just brilliant! The bunnies are super cute too!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just too cute Amy. I love it!!

Christina Fischer said...

Fabulous, Amy! Love the papers, love the awning, love the layout -- love it all! :)

g said...

EEEk! how adorable is this?! goodness- i love LOVE it! the curtain & those sweet bunny tails!

Melody said...

How ADORABLE!! I love the layout, and those wonderful papers with the twine and buttons!

coco.nut said...

Fabulous card!!! I love the tails ;)

Megan said...

This is fabulous. I saw it on SCS Facebook page too! You're always sooooo goooooood!!

StampOwl said...

super cute Amy

Chris said...

absolutely adorable, your card and the stamps.

Jackie Pedro said...

Holy Hannah, Amy....this is freakin' adorable! LOVE the overhang and the mix of all the dp!

Cindy Haffner said...

WICKED SWEET!!

Unknown said...

Adorable! What fun papers and the rockin' layout!

Susie said...

Amy,
You never stop amazing us all! I love the awning - how cute is that?!

Sonja "Sony" Christoph said...

oh Amy your bunnies are absolutely precious!!!

Anke said...

Oh Amy what a wonderful card, so lovely.

Anke

Kathy Martin said...

Sweeter than can be! Love your blinds! :)

carole (TruCarMa) said...

OMG -- that awning is a revelation! And I love the thought behind the veggie paper and the bunnies -- cuteness! :)

Anonymous said...

so cute!! love the liquid applique on the tails!!! Great awing!!
jennik

Laura Pryor said...

AMY AMY AMY!!! I love this so much! What an amazing layout and design!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness that is just the sweetest thing ever, love the papers and your design is Awesome!

Meahni Pieterse said...

How cute is this! I love the layout, and the papers go so well. Love it all!

Anonymous said...

Amy, how cute is this! Love it!

dpkennedy said...

Oh my gosh! This is so cute! I love that awning!

Dealbaida said...

Oh my, how original and lovely is this! The blind is truly inspired. Thank you so much for sharing.

Marion
UK