Tuesday, May 4, 2010

JustRite Week at Stamper's Dream



It's time for JustRite Week at Stamper's Dream! Check in each day this week as the Dream Team features the five newest JustRite stamp sets: By the Sea, Hope, Applique, Kaleidoscope, and Let's Celebrate. Here's the schedule for the week:

Monday: Cammie, Leslie, Michelle

Tuesday (today): Cindy, Denise, Laurie, Michelle, and me

Wednesday: Cindy, Dawn, Denise, Michelle

Thursday: Dawn, Laurie, Leslie, and Tosh

Friday: Laurie, Michelle, Tosh, and me


Today, I'm working with Hope, a set of four square centers and four square borders. I focused on just one of the four centers, die-cut it into a circle, and used it as the focal point for my card. The papers are all from the Lush Blue 12x12 Paper Kit by My Mind's Eye. Love the mix of elegant, monochromatic patterns in this pack. So classy!

Just behind the sentiment circle is one of Pink Paislee's Artisan Elements frames. These are so cool! They're made of a flexible material that can be inked, painted, misted, or just left alone. You likely won't see this in the photo, but I misted my frame with some Sparkle Psst Shimmer Spritz by Tsukineko. "Sparkle" leaves a clear shimmer, while some of the other Psst sprays leave a very translucent metallic shimmer.

I dressed up the frame with two Prima flowers and a rolled paper flower (great video tutorial HERE). The white Primas are designed to alter with colored mists and such, but I really like the crisp, clean look of them, especially paired with the monochromatic Lush papers, so I left them alone for today - except for adding a little clear chunky glitter. The rhinestone flourish is by Zva Creative (this particular flourish is currently sold out, but there's always lots o' bling at Stamper's Dream!)

Thanks for stopping by!


37 comments:

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh Amy this is gorgeous!!!!! Just gorgeous!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous, Amy! Love that dp ;) I've used it later this week too..ha!

Beautiful embellishments, especially your hand made flower!

Denise Marzec said...

Love that Lush blue, especially monochromatic with white. Love the gorgeous flower accents too.

Unknown said...

Amy, this card is so beautiful!
Love everything you make! Thanks so much for the inspiration i get every time looking at your cards!)

Julie said...

This card is absolutely one of the most gorgeous cards I have ever seen!! Thanks for sharing with us!!

Unknown said...

Well, this is just about the most gorgeous thing EVER! I love the way you used the Artisan Frame, the dp is perfect with the images, and your flowers are awesome. So, that pretty much means I love everything about it! Ha!

Painter said...

Perfect!!!

dolcreations said...

I have just become a follower and I just love your cards! Beautiful card...love those flowers!

Oliwiaen said...

Simply fabulous. I love the pastel vintage look and the frame!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Mmm, mmm, mmmm!!! So elegant, soft and STUNNING!!! Love the rhinestone flourishes and fantastic flowers framing that beautiful sentiment!! WOW!!

Niki Estes said...

This is so pretty, Amy! I love that frame and the colors and embellishments!

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

WOW, this card is wonderful!

Christi Flores said...

Wow! This is breath-taking!!!!

Carolyn King said...

So beautiful Amy. The flowers and the crystals really make this pop! LOVE it!

Leslie Miller said...

Such a soft, pretty blue! You sure sold me! Love everything about this, Amy. The frame is beautiful, and I love how you turned this square into a circle. This is just exquisite!

stephanie said...

Gorgeous card, love how you turned it into a circle.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card, love how you turned the sentiment into a circle.

Stephanie

Melody said...

This is just so pretty Amy! I have those frames! Thanks for the inspiration!

Amy Rohl said...

So so gorgeous, Amy! Simply stunning!

Silke Ledlow said...

GASP Amy this card is drop dead GORGEOUS!!! Love everything about this card!!! Hugs ~S~

Unknown said...

VERY pretty! Thank you for sharing!!

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Amy,

I love your card and the sentiment is excellent. I love the frame and the flowers look awesome.
hugs marion

Deborah Young said...

Oh, Amy....this is PERFECT!!!! I saw those frames when I was in Phoenix and wish I had given in to the impulse! But I could never make it look so beautiful. Just stunning!

Wanda Cullen said...

Amy, this is sooo stunning!! Love the way you combined the 3 different DP patterns...the bling...the flowers...that gorgeous frame - all I can say is WOW!

Marimer said...

Es absolutamente elegante y exquisito, un gran trabajo de creatividad.
Felicidades.
Bss

Beth Norman said...

Very beautiful. Those soft colours are sooooo awesome. Love the layout too.

Cindy Lawrence said...

Goooooorgeous!!! Perfectly embellished...as always! You just reminded me that I have yet to use my Artisan Elements from Pink Paislee...need to pull them out!

Kathy Martin said...

Beautiful card! Love those Pink Paislee frames! :)

Liz Weber said...

Hi Amy, your card is just so devine and pretty and classy and elegant. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

You've done some amazing stuff in your time Amy, but you have gone above and beyond the call of duty with this one. It's total CLASS!
Hugs Viv xxx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This card is absolutely inspired, Amy. Gorgeous in every way!

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, beautiful papers, love the swirl and flowers, pretty frame!

Allison said...

This is so stunning! Love the softness and beautiful embellishments!

Anthonette said...

My goodness...awesome! I love every single detail on this card. The card jumps off the screen.

Juliana T said...

this is a beautiful card!

Ashley Lydia Durand said...

This cards is so soft and pretty ! I love it .

Mihaela said...

Gorgeous work, beautiful card!!!