Sunday, January 3, 2010

MFTeasers Day Two: Who's That Chocoholic?



It's the second day of MFTeasers, and today it's all about chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate. Who's That Chocoholic? and Clearly Sentimental About Chocolate are perfect for chocolate lovers everywhere. That's everyone, right?

The sentiments in these sets are fantastic! I can assure you a box of chocolates would not last long in my house, so the "Here today ... Gone today" sentiment in Who's That Chocoholic? was the first one I reached for. I carried the "indulge" mindset to the inside with another sentiment, "A little too much chocolate is just about right," which is from Clearly Sentimental About Chocolate.



I can't wait to see all the other creations with these sets! For a full list of links to all of today's teasers, visit Kim's blog after 11 am EST. Teasers will continue each day through Wednesday, then on Wednesday night we'll have our monthly release party in the My Favorite Things Forum on SCS at 8 pm EST, followed by our 10 PM EST Wednesday night blog hop, which begins on Kim's blog. All the new sets will be available in the MFT store at 10 pm EST, too. You'll find everything in the Brand Spankin' New category.

Thanks for stopping by!

Oh, and by the way, I forgot to mention last weekend that the Sketch For You To Try crew is taking January off, while both Jen and Kelly welcome their new little bundles of joy. We'll be returning in February.





Stamps: Who's That Chocoholic?, Clearly Sentimental About Chocolate (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Papertrey Terra Cotta Tile, MFT Perfect Paper Panels, DCWV Sorbet dp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Accessories: Copic markers, Prismacolor pencils, Spellbinders Labels 4 Nestabilities and Scalloped Border Piercabilities, Martha Stewart scalloped border punch, Making Memories buttons, May Arts burlap string, Papertrey ribbon, sewing machine, foam tape
Size: 5 1/4" square

30 comments:

Caryl P said...

Hmmm, it's like that stamp set is a picture of me! Fabulous card--I love the colors you chose. Can't wait to see the whole release!

Danielle said...

This is so fun Amy - I agree - chocolate doesn't last long in this house either! A very whimsy card and the colours are just perfect!
Hugs, Danielle

Shelly said...

So pretty! Your coloring is fabulous and that layout is perfect! Love the way you did the sentiment!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Great card, Amy! I just love that DP!! Your new blog banner is awesome!!!

Christina Fischer said...

WOW -- love these colors! Your coloring, as always, is amazing! :)

Libby Hickson said...

Love the colors on this!! And LOL at "who's that chocoholic?"!!! So perfect & funny for MFT.

Christine Riley said...

Your cards are absolutely amazing! Love the colors on this one, what a cute image! :)
Hugs, Christine

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect AMY, I love y our papers!!!

Melody said...

Those papers are beautiful! Love your SWEET card!

Jody Morrow said...

SO beautiful. Your coloring is dreamy and all the details are perfect as always! *drool*

Linda Carson said...

Love your banner Amy! I didn't know where I was at first....! Fabulous artwork! Love your style!

Megan said...

So cool!! I just love how you put all the pieces together for this. :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautious card!! :)
Great color combo.
jennik

Barbara said...

I'm totally in love with this card, Amy!!! Love your colors and all the little details!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

LOVE it...and sadly, that was me last night, LOL! Gorgeous card Amy!

Julie Dinn said...

Gorgeous card Amy! The details are all so amazing!

StampOwl said...

gorgeous colors, and love your sentiment placement

Dawn Easton said...

Love all the layers and stitching, Amy! Your cards are always gorgeous!

Michele Boyer said...

Fantastic, Amy! I just love those papers!

Jodi Collins said...

OOOH! This is SO yummy Amy! LOVE the colors and layout, and of course, the fab new MFT stamps!!! Happy New Year!

Allison said...

Gorgeous. Love the colours.

Diane Jaquay said...

Really cute card, love the happy colors (they go so well with chocolate ;)

Lisa H. said...

oh, wow! the chocolate looks soooo great in these colors. such a sweet card!

Gretchen said...

Mmmm, chocolate! This looks good enough to eat! Great card and glad to see you're back to regular posting (I missed you!) Hope you had a great holiday. Love the new header BTW!!

June Houck said...

This stamp set was made with me in mind :)

Love your card; gotta buy that set!

Marimer said...

Uhau¡¡, solo unos dias fuera y que cantidad de trabajos increibles que no habia visto, felicidades, porque el nuevo año nos regala estas maravillas.
Bss

Kathy Jones said...

I couldn't help but laugh when I read the sentiments on this card Amy!!! :) Love the design of this card - especially the sneaking border punch at the bottom and all that stitching!!! Fab ribbon treatment and colouring too!!!

Kathy K said...

Amy, I am SO glad you're the last chocoholic teaser, because if I have to look at more chocolate, I'm going to have to go raid my pantry! :)

This card is a knock-out as usual. I don't usually love the scalloped punch look, but you always pique my interest, and this is no exception. I might have to go shopping (thanks a LOT!) ;) It just looks so great!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

I could eat this right up. It's a perfect confection. YUM! P.S. Will you please tell my ribbon to do that for me? You have a gift!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous!!