Thursday, October 15, 2009
These things I love:
* the darling old-fashioned mailbox in this Penny Black Hand Mailed image
* the fact that the sticker labels on the Penny Black wood-mount stamps are in full color - they're great when you're getting started on your coloring!
* Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses patterned paper
* Prismatics Blush Red Dark card stock - the absolute *perfect* Christmas red - deep, rich, and velvety
* sparkle - the snow glitter on the ground and on the top of the mailbox, the subtle shimmer from the white sheer ribbon, the Frosted Lace Stickles on the snowflakes
* It's mid-October and I already have a small, but decent stash of one-of-a-kind handmade holiday cards to send!!!! Much better than starting on 80-100 cards on the 22nd of December. Been there, done that - never again!
* sketch challenges - this layout is last week's SCS sketch challenge (okay, sort of, I modified it just a bit)
Thanks for visiting!
Stamps: Hand Mailed (Penny Black)
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Prismatics Blush Red Dark, Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic markers, Martha Stewart snow glitter and snowflake punch, Frosted Lace Stickles, Papertrey buttons, Stampin' Up brads, EK Success border punch, foam adhesive, May Arts white 1" sheer ribbon, sewing machine
Size: 5 1/2" square