Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Taylored Expressions 10th Birthday Bash Mega Party!


I'm super excited to help Taylored Expressions celebrate their 10th birthday! Congratulations, Taylor and all the many folks who make TE such a beloved company!

Today's hop is both a birthday celebration and a designer reunion, with almost 40 past designers participating. Visit the Taylored Expressions blog for links to everyone participating today!

To celebrate their birthday, Taylored Expressions released some birthday goodies last night. You'll get to see some of those new products along today's hop, or you can check them all out HERE.



My card for today features some previously released products, including the adorable TROPICAL TRIO STAMP AND DIE COMBO. TE loves birthdays and has tons of ways to celebrate them! I for one can't resist a punny birthday sentiment!



To go along with the whole tropical flair, I created two clusters of tropical florals using dies from the BUILD A SCENE - TROPICAL die collection. All the different build a scene die sets are some of my all-time favorites! 

Another personal favorite -- the FRAME IN FRAME CUTTING PLATE, which I used for the light gray frame.



The stitched waves in the background were done with the BUILD A SCENE - ROLLING WAVES die set. 

I always have so much fun designing with Taylored Expressions products. They just scream happy!



At the heart of Taylored Expressions is a mission to share joy through the gift of handmade cards. As part of their 10th birthday TE is continuing that mission with the launch of a special Share Joy campaign focused on providing birthday cards to those in nursing homes and assisted-living facilities across the U.S. To make as deep an impact as possible, TE is inviting card makers everywhere to join the campaign. Will you join us? Find out how to participate by viewing the Share Joy page here: 



Now before I go, I thought it would be fun to share a few of my past TE creations. I was fortunate to be on the TE Blog Team a while back, and here are two of my favorites:

(originally posted HERE)

(originally posted HERE)


Congratulations again Taylor! It's an honor to help celebrate with you and the whole TE family!

For more birthday inspiration, visit all the designers on today's hop. We are all listed HERE on the TE blog.


4 comments:

Karthikha said...

Wonderful projects!! I love the colorful toucan :)

Taylor said...

Adorable card, Amy! Thanks so much for being a part of such a special occasion! And I had almost forgotten about your gorgeous pinecone card - I think it's just as amazing now as I did when I first saw it! :)

Jami said...

I love the way you used those waves to create the background and the way you used the frame! Such a cute card! So glad you could play with us today!

Mrsfish02 said...

Waves background too genius... toucan is very handsome. Lovely way to celebrate such a great birthday. Nicely done.