Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Thanks Sweet Friend


This is one of a handful of cards I had up on Jillibean Soup's blog, Bean Talk, in December. 

Before I get into the details on this card, though, have you seen the sneak peeks of all the new goodies that are coming out from Jillibean Soup? Two new paper collections (and all the goodies that go with them - stickers, wood veneers, die-cuts, etc.), some especially darling Shape Shaker products, additions to the Mix the Media line, and even a planner line. 

Follow along on the Bean Talk blog.




Back to today's card, I actually made this one back in October at a stamping retreat. I think I averaged one card a day on the retreat - yikes! But even one card a day is more than I usually get done when I try to stamp outside of my studio. Plus, I'll take the laughter, new friendships, 11 pm donuts, storytelling, and late-night chitchat over finished cards any day!

The stitching lines on the stone card stock background panel were from a die-cut, but I don't remember the manufacturer -- maybe Avery Elle? The vertical strips are from Jillibean Soup's gorgeous Hardy Hodgepodge paper collection. The colors in Hardy Hodgepodge are so ME! The focal point is a combination of Hardy Hodgepodge die-cuts, stickers, and some mini alpha stickers, also by Jillibean Soup. Look for these products at your favorite scrapbook/stamping retailer, or shop directly at the Jillibean Soup retail store.

Fellow cardmakers, be sure to look for Jillibean Soup's card features, usually Monday or Tuesday of each week on the Bean Talk blog. Lots of inspiration there! (Layouts, mixed media projects, and planners have their days in the spotlight, too!)

Thanks so much for stopping by,


1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my goodness what a happy card Amy.