Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Papertrey January Release in Review Part 2

Today is the last day of Papertrey Ink's huge pre-anniversary sale. Don't miss out on unbelievable prices on some of your favorite stamps, dies, and other papercrafting essentials! Details HERE.

I have a few more projects to share using the recent January release products:


First is Boho Rounds, designed by Maile Belles. My daughter is re-doing her room and has picked out some bohemian tapestries to hang on the walls. This card is inspired by one of them. She loves indigo, turquoise, aqua, and teal, and so do I!



I heat embossed the images in white, then added color with Prismacolor pencils.


Stamps: Boho Rounds

Dies: Tag Sale: Quilted

Ink: Versamark, Dark Indigo

Paper: Dark Indigo, Spring Rain, Tropical Teal

Other: white embossing powder, silver and white glitter dots, Nuvo drops, Prismacolor pencils






My next card features What the Doodle: Paisley stamps and dies designed by Betsy Veldman. 



It's a little hard to see, but I stamped the paisleys in white onto a Soft Stone background. 


I also stamped the large one onto watercolor paper, diecut it, and colored with Zig clean color markers. The sentiment is from Dawn McVey's Family Ties.


Stamps: What the Doodle: Paisley, Family Ties

Dies: Family Ties, Keep It Simple Frames, What the Doodle: Paisley

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Soft Stone, White, and Pale Peony card stock; Green Parakeet patterned paper

Other: button, watercolor markers, white embossing powder






And last up is another fun card using the birthday Cornered die. Just like the one I shared during the countdown, this one features a colorful arrangement of Tag Sale: Quilted banners in the background. 



Such a fun die!




Dies: Cornered, Tag Sale: Quilted

Paper: White, Kraft, Limeade Ice, New Leaf, Enchanted Evening, Dark Indigo, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal card stock

Other: Dr. Ph Martin's Bleed Proof White





Be sure to visit the Papertrey team for more January release inspiration:



8 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous cards, Amy!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are wonderful! That first is my favorite. I love the coloring on the dark background, so striking!

Luanne said...

Gorgeous! Love that navy, teal and white combo too!!

Vicki Finger said...

Gorgeous projects!

Diana K said...

Love these, Amy! I'm thinking that the Kraft one is my favourite - love the colour scheme you went with on all of them.

Gina said...

The Boho Rounds!!!! I love that card. Looooove it! My middle DD got some Prismacolor pencils for Christmas. I'm totally stealing them and trying this. OMGosh. Stunning!!!!

Nancy Penir said...

All Beauties, Amy! Rethinkin Boho Rounds. Love the colors and pencils you used!

Kathy Mc said...

It's always such a treat to visit your blog, Amy. Your designs are always so unique and gorgeous. Those colorful Tag Sale Quilted banners look lovely on the Kraft, especially with that corner die. Still waiting for my Tag Sale Quilted to arrive. 😊