Monday, October 3, 2016

Make It Monday: Background Building with Frames


I am hosting this week's Make It Monday challenge with Papertrey Ink. My challenge is all about using frame die-cuts to create a background. This is such an easy way to create some subtle texture and interest in the background and give your frame die-cuts a different look! Click HERE for challenge details and to play along!

Here's the video:



And here are a few other cards I've made with this technique:







All of my cards have white frames and inked/stenciled white backgrounds, but feel free to use any combination of colors. Hope you'll play along! Can't wait to see what you make!


5 comments:

Sheree said...

What a neat idea!! Definitely going to try this one :)

Sheree

Davi said...

AWesome cards!! Great idea! Love all the dimension, especially the ones with the floral sprays :)

Cindy H. said...

You have such a beautiful style in card making. I love *all* of these cards!

Jan Elmore said...

Your cards are just awesome!

Greta said...

I love frames but never thought to use them this way. Thanks for the wonderful video & inspiration, Amy!