Monday, August 1, 2016

Moments Inked Planner: Card Log


For a while now, I've been wanting to create some sort of organizer for keeping track of the cards I want to send out. While I make a ton of cards, I confess I'm not always the best about sending them out, and then, because I'm so hit or miss, sometimes I even forget whether or not I actually sent something that I meant to.

My simple solution was to create monthly pages for my Moments Inked Planner where I can keep both a running list of cards I want to send, as well as a record of those I have sent.




At the top of each page, I've indicated the month using either Monthly Moments: Year-Round Mini stamps or Monthly Moments: Year Round 1 and Year Round 2 dies. 
The checkbox image is from the Moments Inked: Posted II stamp set. 



I dressed up each page title just a little bit for some variety. The little envelope from the Moments Inked: Everyday Symbols stamp set was the perfect accent. The letters for the word "cards" are stamped with Type Strips III and die-cut with the Type Bits Strip die. The dotted line image and the heart are from Pencilgrams. The word "greetings" is from Christmas Cheer. And the poinsettias and pine sprigs are from Cup of Cheer.



The last step is to include a quick reminder in my weekly planning. A simple stamped envelope from the Moments Inked: Everyday Symbols stamp set does the trick!



Last, I made a section divider for the monthly card log pages using the full-page die from the Moments Inked: Binder Page die set. I love the sentiment, which is from the Hello Sunshine stamp set. The stenciled sun rays and the Sunshine word die-cut were done with components from the Make It Market: Sunshine & Rainbows mini kit. 



We love to see how you're using your planner. Share with us using the #momentsinked hashtag!


Thanks so much for joining me!


2 comments:

Nancy Dettman said...

Amy, I have the same problem. Lots of cards and don't send them. This is a good idea. Looking forward to more of your faith-based creations. Thanks for your creativity.

Christine Kiehl said...

You are so creative! I love what you've done with the layering! So beautiful and unique!