Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sunshine For My Soul


Today's card features a floral image from Verve's new Dream Big and a sentiment from Happy Hello. The flower is done in three layers for added dimension. Papers are Thrift Shop by October Afternoon.

Short and sweet for me today. My oldest and five of his buddies celebrated his tenth birthday yesterday with laser tag and a {no}sleepover. We'll be recovering all day!

Have a great day!



Stamps: Dream Big, Happy Hello
Paper: Prism Simply Smooth Natural card stock, Papertrey Kraft and black card stock, October Afternoon Thrift Shop dp
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Stampin' Up Real Red, VersaMagic Tea Leaves
Accessories: May arts burlap string, Stampin' Up library clip and circle punches, Papertrey button and ribbon, foam adhesive, paper piercer, needle and thread, black embroidery floss 
Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 (A2)

24 comments:

Niki Estes said...

Beautiful card! I love everything about it!

Jen Shults said...

Wow. This is just stunning. I can't wait to play with this set!

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Amy, the papers are so pretty and I love the embellishments
Clairexx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just stunning, Amy! Love those cross stitches, the library clip, buttons & twine, the papers... well, EVERYTHING! So beautiful!

kadie said...

Really really BEAUTIFUL, Amy!!

Kathlene said...

So pretty! Love the matted paper layers and the stitching and that flower is simply beautiful. Great card, Amy! TFS.

Gosia said...

Beautiful, oh, so beautiful!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is pure sunshine for MY eyes! WOW Amy! So pretty!

Anke said...

Absolutely stunning Amy, I love your card.

Anke

Pam Speidel said...

OUTSTANDING card Amy...as always! Love your work and can easily spot it when zipping through my reader!! ♥♥♥

Basement Stamper said...

Amy, the card is gorgeous, love the colors of it and those papers are fabulous!

Stampvanwinkle said...

How pretty Amy, I love all the layers and designer paper. Very pretty!!

Emily said...

Oh my Amy, I absolutely love your paper choices for this card and that flower is simply awesome! I spy a Verve set I'm simply going to have to own:))

Carmen said...

Love your card, especially the color combinations!

Monique said...

Beautiful!!

Kathy Martin said...

Lovely card! I like that little clip for your sentiment!

Michele said...

Just gorgeous! Love you blog and all of your creative talents!

Amy Johnson said...

this is so pretty! I love that layered flower, the clip on the sentiment, and the two cross stitchs.

Lise Neumann said...

Love this card ! Great job Amy!

Marisa said...

Fabulous card! Can't wait for my order to arrive - darn border!! Love the pops of black you used.

Laser tag is a blast, but having six boys over for a non-sleepover...oh my! Hope you got rested up!

Christine said...

Gorgeous!!!! So simple and sweet yet so incredibly beautiful. Love your work!
xoxo, Christine

Got to love those (no) sleepovers. Dreaded.

Corinne said...

juste très belle!!
bises de la France

Conniecrafter said...

so cute, love the layering of the papers and the flower, great colors and like the little stitches!

Denise Marzec said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the dimension on the bloom. :)