Saturday, March 15, 2008

One More Tag

Christyne Kane (coconutmuffn on SCS) nominated me for the You Make My Day award. Thanks, Christyne! I only recently discovered her fantastic blog, Stampin' With Sugar, from her link on a comment she left. What a treasure ... she's got some serious talent!

I'm breaking the rules, but I'm only going to pay it forward to three bloggers this time:

June made my day with her her courageous, passionate, thoughtful, and educated post about the link between autism and vaccinations

Pam made my day when she shared an essay on her birthday called The Gift of Age (sorry, she doesn't know who the original author is). I turn 40 this year, and even though I KNOW that's NOT old, I sure have been thinking about age. I also had a neighbor who left this life way too soon earlier this week, so I've been thinking and reflecting a lot on LIFE this week, too.

Last (gotta end on a happy note), Leigh made my day (and almost made me PIMP) with her outrageously funny riot of a post. Not for the weak of stomach, LOL!

Think, reflect, enjoy, laugh, and love life this weekend!

2 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

Hi Amy! Bless your heart for tagging me! Your blog is one of my favorites and I so admire your talent! The "Gift of Age" speaks to many of us and I thought it was worth sharing. Hopefully, we'll find out who the author is. Happy Stamping! Smiles, Pam :)

Erin Bigler said...

Hi, Amy! I got tagged about a week ago (maybe longer!) and was told to tag some other bloggers and lucky you, you're it! I'm kinda new to blogging, but since I got tagged I decided to just pick a few people whose talent I admire and who inspire me! Of course, you don't have to do it, but I'd love it if you would check out my blog if you get some time! Thanks so much again for all the creative inspiration!