Wednesday, November 21, 2012

TCP Sneaky Peek Week!

Hi friends, in case you haven't heard ... The Cat's Pajamas is gearing up for a new Limited Edition Release* next week. On November 27, 7 new sets and 5 new CutUps dies will be released. I'm so excited for you to see these awesome new stamps and dies! Sneaky peeks began yesterday and will continue every day until Monday. Take a look at the peeks so far:


Visit the Winter Sneaky Peek #1 thread on Splitcoast for awesome eye candy from the design team and our fabulous swanky stamper guests.



Visit the Winter Sneaky Peek #2 thread for eye candy featuring our favorite long-eared bunny and a sled full of presents.

Are you In It To Win It? Just for chatting with us over at SCS, you could win featured products from the new release! Click HERE to read all about it and to play along!

* So what is the Limited Edition Release all about? To celebrate TEN years in business (how amazing is that?!), this whole release will be done in Limited Edition Cling. I can't tell you how good it feels to be stamping with rubber again! Here's what Alma had to say:

I started making rubber stamps at my dining room table, hand cutting rubber and cushion and attaching them to wood blocks to sell to the local stamp stores where I was teaching 10 years ago. 
So much has happened to stamping in 10 years. But my love of stamping is still going strong. 
So this release, I am excited to celebrate the way The Cat's Pajamas started. With rubber stamps. Not just any rubber stamps. Cling Stamp sets for easy storage and positioning. Perfect for those who love rubber, but also love the convenience and ease of clear. Limited Edition because these stamps are extra special, lovingly assembled at my dining room table. Just like I did 10 years ago. So snap them up, because only a small number will be made. My table is only so big.

Before I go, I'll leave you with an invitation ...




Mark your calendars!

No comments: