Thursday, November 8, 2012

Joy to the World - DS77



The new Deconstructed Sketch, #77, has been posted. Hope you can join us this week!


For my sample, I pulled out Verve's new Joy to the World Plain Jane. The papers are from the Echo Park This & That Christmas 6x6 pad. I kept everything pretty simple and straightforward. Might have to tinker, as it feels quite plain. A couple of Verve dies made an appearance as well: the Pennant Trim, in Kraft, is tucked underneath the ivory lace trim at the top, and the Classy Label peeks out from underneath the sentiment panel.

Have a look at what the Deconstructed Sketch girls have come up with this week:



To play along, link up at Jen Shults's blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

JenMarie said...

Oh my, this is absolutely stunning!!

Jen Shults said...

This is so pretty Amy! My stamps just arrived yesterday and I can't wait to get a chance to bust them out and use them. LOVE the papers you put together for this and that gorgeous bow at the top... so pretty!

Crestajune said...

Such a beautiful card, Amy! I love the papers and the trim and ribbon you used. Every detail is just gorgeous! Have a wonderful day!

Marisa said...

Love that big old JOY that leaps off the page :) Great use of the sketch and love the touch of zigzag and the tab. Get to hop the line today to get my goodies and can't wait to ink them up!!

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous vintage Christmas creation Amy and so elegant. I love those papers, I think that my pad is nearly all gone though :0(. Beautiful take on this week's sketch honey! Xx

Lea L. said...

This is really pretty, Amy! I just love the trim you've used!

dj said...

Wowsers....this is beautiful!! Awesome stamp, great trim, perfect papers!!

www.CardsPaperAndScrapbooks.com