Thursday, March 29, 2012

Must Have More Sugar - TCPTues203 + DS45



I wasn't kidding yesterday about Draw Something putting a dent in my creative output lately! To catch up, I'm combining this week's TCPTuesday challenge with this week's Deconstructed Sketch. The "Must Have More Sugar" sentiment in the Sugar, Sugar set by The Cat's Pajamas makes me giggle. I can relate - especially if there's chocolate involved! I stamped in Memento on Neenah white and colored with Copics. The wispy grass was added at the end with Prismacolor pencils. Papers are all My Mind's Eye, but from three different collections. The orange Divine Twine is available at The Cat's Pajamas. The pinked mat around the image was hand-cut with pinking shears. The Kraft mat is a Spellbinders Lacey Circles Nestabilities die.


Lori, our hostess this week, has come up with a great color combo for us to play with:


TCP Tuesday Challenge Details:
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the Inlinkz Gallery or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES203 for this week's challenge.
4. TCP stamps are not required for this challenge, but highly encouraged.
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays who will win a Gift Voucher for use on The Cat's Pajamas website.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. The Swanky Stamper will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.
7. The winner has one week from the day the winner is posted to contact me for his/her voucher code.



And here is Deconstructed Sketch #45:



I'm just loving my guest designer gig with Jen Shults and the rest of the talented girls in that bunch!  Here they are, the Deconstructed Sketch Girls, with their takes on DS45:




To play along, link up your creation, based on the above sketch, HERE.

Happy Thursday!

15 comments:

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Now that is One Cute Bunny!! and you have him showcased so well with all the layers and the perfect coloring too!! You always pick the best background papers for your creations!! What a great card for these Challenges!!!
Must Have More Sugar!!!!

Desire Fourie said...

Just beautiful, and I agree, we always need more sugar ... ha ha ha
Hugs
Desire

wendy said...

super cute.. great take on the color combo for his week!

Luanne said...

I am so in love with this adorable bunny! Every set is so cute!! Add a little *Amy Magic* and he's even more fabulous!! Love this! :-)

Maureen said...

OH, love the layers!! And the colours and everything...whenever I need some eye candy, I know where to head! I have to laugh at this little bunny too...reminds me when we have treats in class and I'm worried my high flyers will get even higher!! LOL

Marisa said...

Love those big floppy ears over the edge and the touch of orange twine. Great card as always :)

NoraAnne said...

This is SO adorable :)

krokodilli said...

I was here many many times, but today is the first time I´m writing something ;-)
I have to say that your cards are soooo beautiful, i love them!!! The colors are always right and fresh and your coloring is fantastic - like to see more!!! :-)
Hugs from Germany
Heike

Evik said...

Stunning creation!
Love it :)

Dawn Easton said...

Amy, this is super duper cute!!!!

Pet73 said...

Great image! Fantastic card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

And look at THIS!! Another stinkin' adorable card! Look at his big floppy ears flopping off the panel. . .LOVE it!

Conniecrafter said...

neat sketch, cool layering, love the floppy ears hanging over the die circle!

Jenny said...

Super sweet Amy- love all the details and the sketch is perfect for this image:)

Anonymous said...

Amy!!! This is awesome, beautiful colouring....as usual!