Hey there, friends, I've actually got my TCP Tuesday card ready on a Tuesday for once! Check out this awesome inspiration collection Jen put together for this week's challenge, TCPTues201:
I picked up on the green and blue combo and decided to put together a St. Patrick's Day card featuring A Beary Good Year. Just for fun and to go along with the inspiration photos, I adorned PJ with a little chevron paper piecing and a bow-tie. A dapper fella, no?
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
4. TCP stamps are not required for this challenge, but highly encouraged.
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays who will win a Gift Voucher for use on The Cat's Pajamas website.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month, who will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.
7. The winner has one week from the day the winner is posted to contact Alma for his/her voucher code.
I also used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #154 for my layout:
Hope you're having a great week!
Stamps: A Beary Good Year (The Cat's Pajamas)
Paper: Papertrey Dark Chocolate, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, October Afternoon Sidewalks, Echo Park This & That Charming 6x6, Crate Paper Random
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamagic Aqua Splash, Ranger Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy Distress Inks
Accessories: Copic markers, Spellbinders Labels Sixteen Nestabilities and Tags Trio, The Cat's Pajamas linen thread, Papertrey buttons, May Arts wide striped ribbon, pom--pom trim (Maya Road?), sewing machine, distressing tool, foam adhesive
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"