Friday, March 2, 2012

I Wheelie Love You


If you're not already anticipating Spring, you will be after you see this week's TCP Tuesday challenge. Here it is, brought to you by the crazy talented Susan Liles:
This week at The Cat's Pajamaswe are celebrating the anticipation of spring, by hopefully by enjoying THE GREAT OUTDOORS!--Use any stamp(s) from The Cat's Pajamas that are "out getting a breath of fresh air" (aka, doing something outside) ALONG WITH your Cloud Border CutUps Die



What to choose .... sitting in a field of pinwheels? Splashing in the spring rain? Flying a kite? Camping? Hunting easter eggs? The list goes on  -- so many awesome outdoor images! In the end, it was Wheel Love that called my name. I just adore that sweet bicycle. I'm also harboring some serious love for the Clouds Border CutUps Die. If dies wore out with use, that one would be a prime candidate for me.

Several other CutUps dies got a workout today as well. What can I say ... I do love my dies! At the top, along with the Clouds border, I added some yellow gingham hearts die-cut with the Heart Trio. And then at the bottom, I've used the Big Scallop border, Flower Buttons, the Grass Border, and the oval from Circus Panels for the sentiment. Papers are from  My Mind's Eye's Be Amazing and On the Bright Side - One collections.

Okay, ladies, here are the "rules" -- please play along!
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the guestbook on Alma's Blog and/or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keywordTCPTUES199 for this week's challenge.
4. TCP stamps/dies are not required, but of course, highly encouraged. {Unless it is a challenge calling for a specific stamp/die, like this week)
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays.
6. There will also be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. The Swanky Stamper will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.



Thanks so much for visiting!




Stamps: Wheel Love (The Cat's Pajamas)
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Papertrey Rustic White and Smokey Shadow card stock, My Mind's Eye Be Amazing and On the Bright Side - One
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: TCP Clouds, Heart Trio, Big Scallop, Flower Buttons, Grass, and Circus Panels CutUps Dies, sewing machine, distressing tool, Papertrey buttons, TCP ivory linen thread, Pizzazz Aplenty clear rhinestones, Copic markers

14 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww this is just too cute...totally love it..

wendy said...

super cute card for this week challenge...you rocked it!

Jackie Pedro said...

You are the queen of die layering and I bow to your greatness.....

This is DARLING, Amy!

Michelle Woerner said...

More commenting, less lurking! This is just darling. LOVE love! I want to case some of these elements on a card I am making today. BIG hugs. I will be home all day if you want to chat!! mwah!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy, this is "wheelie" a super cute card!! I love what you did with the felt clouds!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Cary M. said...

Amy, I love anything about this card. Great Job!!! :)

Pauline said...

Amy, your cards are always amazing and this is no exception. Love all your layers - it truly makes the card!

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend....you rock my card world!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Gosh, I wish I had that creativity that you always come up with!!! Love all those details. From clouds, hearts, layered cardstock, distressing....omgosh...cute!

curlyqmosaics said...

Absolutely darling card! I love the bunny on that bike with the coordinating sentiment. Beautifully executed. TFS!

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, love your cloud layering and sweet hearts, neat layering on the flowers!

dpkennedy said...

Oh my, I really love this! You always know how to put elements together in a fabulous way! I try this and my cards look like my stash vomited on my card! I just need to case you more :)

Luanne said...

Delightful! I love the TCP bunny, this one is one of my favorites! Your card is wonderful!

Amanda R said...

Adorable Amy! I love visiting your blog to see what you design and this is no exception!