Monday, March 19, 2012

Guest Blogging for JustRite


I have the honor of guest blogging over at the JustRite Inspiration blog today, tomorrow, and Wednesday. I used to have lots of opportunities to work with JustRite back when Stamper's Dream was open, and have missed them quite a bit. Thank you, Kellie, for the invitation! The new (and huge) CHA release is incredible -- lots of sets that coordinate with Spellbinders labels dies, two new JustRite custom Spellbinders die sets, and some really fantastic background stamps. I can't wait to share what I've put together for the week. Hope you'll visit me there!

 

3 comments:

Oliwiaen said...

Amy, the card is breathtakingly awesome - I love all things sea and vintage - and you put them together so beautifully! Love it!

Unknown said...

Congrats on guest blogging! Off to check out what you've made:)

Conniecrafter said...

That is just too cool, great images and your embellishing with the rope,jumbo eyelets, burlap and netting is a perfect touch!