Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Skipping Stones Blog Hop - Holiday Cats

Today I have the pleasure of kicking off a Skipping Stones Design blog hop featuring a brand-new stamp set release, Holiday Cats! This one is a hoot!

It's also Tuesday, which means another fun sketch challenge. I'm thrilled to be guest sketch artist all month long! Below is what we're playing with this week -- hope you'll join us! Just link up your creation over on the SSD blog.



And here's my take, featuring the new set, Holiday Cats:



How adorable is this image?! I just love him with his silly expression! I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black, colored with Copics, and shaded with Pumice Stone Distress Ink. The papers are from a We R Memory Keepers 6x6 Halloween pad called Spookville.

I'm excited for you to see loads more Holiday Cats inspiration, starting with the the next stop on today's hop .... Kandi!!

And here's the full hop order just in case there are any glitches along the way:



Thanks so much for visiting, and enjoy today's hop!

  

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic Amy, I love the papers and your colouring of the image is super! I love this sketch, it really challenged me :)

Jingle said...

Amy!!! This is so stinking cute! I love it!!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Oh Amy, your sketches are always spectacular! I just love them - and your coloring too! Your pumpkin looks incandescent! Bravo!
~Meredith

Shannan Teubner said...

So super cute, Amy!! I love the blue behind the kitty!

Oliwiaen said...

Fantastic and funny :-)) And another great sketch!

Erum Tasneem said...

fabulous!

Stephanie said...

Amy.....Your card is just darling! Your papers, your coloring and the twine and ribbon are just perfect! Love this!

wendyp said...

how CUTE!!! love the bit of stitching on the layers!

Katie Gehring said...

Great card and fabulous sketch! Thanks for the inspiration!

sammi said...

Adorabl card and the sketch is fabulous!

Karen B. said...

This is adorable! I'm amazed with all your cards.

Wendy said...

So, so darling Amy!! Great coloring! You chose my favorite image from the set! Have a great week!

Cristina said...

You make it look effortless! Adore that striped ribbon, too.

Unknown said...

wow...love this! your coloring is perfect!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Too adorable! I adore your coloring! :)

Luanne said...

I'm not so big on scary Halloween cards, but love the cute ones! This is definately a CUTE one! Just a totally adorable card ~ love it!

Dawn Easton said...

Stinkin' cute, Amy!

Riette said...

What a cutey!

Helen Dooley said...

The sketch looks fun, im going to try it today. I LOVE this image. I just found this company. We have a Guest designer this week Kathy and she led me here. He is just too adorable and you did a wonderful job!

Conniecrafter said...

that image just makes you smile...too cute, great sketch too!

Lisa Lynn said...

Amy this is so adorable, and I love the sketch.

Taylor said...

You are so totally rocking the sketches this month - I am SO thrilled I get to work with them! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity :)

This card is darling - love the patterned papers!

Jennipher said...

Oh I do love that sketch and your sample card is just delightful! I don't own any of those stamps though so, I won't be playing along.

America said...

PURE ADORABLENESS!

Pet73 said...

What a fun card! And that sketch is GREAT! Also love the papers and especially the sentiment ;)!

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous card, Amy!!! Your work is amazing! Vanessa x

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO fabulous! Love it!

Indy's Designs said...

What a cute card! Love the colors you chose!

Anonymous said...

Such a fabulous sketch and I love all your gorgeous layers! The coloring is beautiful! Thanks for inspiring us!

Anonymous said...

Fab card!!! Love the sketch - finally got mine in! :)
Karen C