Sunday, September 18, 2011

Blizzard Bunch


Chillier temperatures in my neck of the woods were enough to inspire today's card, featuring the adorable new-ish Blizzard Bunch stamp set by JustRite Stamps. This set includes four of these sweet fellas, plus four fun and festive borders. I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored with Copic markers, and die-cut the image and assorted frames with Spellbinders Classic Oval and Lacey Oval dies. For some sparkle, I added some Frosted Lace Stickles to the snow.The larger rose red label shape was done with a Spellbinders Labels Eighteen Nestabilities die. The various papers, mostly scraps, are all from the 12 Days of Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye.

Enjoy today!





Stamps: Blizzard Bunch (JustRite Stamps)
Paper: Papertrey Kraft, Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, My Mind's Eye 12 Days of Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Ovals, Lacey Oval and Labels Eighteen Nestabilities, sewing machine, Copic markers, foam tape, Kaisercraft adhesive pearls, hemp twine, My Favorite Things scallop border Die-namics die, Frosted Lace Stickles
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

9 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Christmas card, love the colors!!

Oliwiaen said...

Now that's what you call merry and bright :-) Fantastic use of scraps and combination of dies!

Dawn Easton said...

This is fantastic! I love the papers you used with that sweet snowman!!

Cheryl said...

Cute card! I love the vintage-y muted colors.

Jen Shults said...

This is too adorable! I love the stamped frame and all of these gorgeous patterns together. Amazing work Amy!

Conniecrafter said...

he is too cute, great coloring and papers and like the layering of the dies

Pet73 said...

What a super cute snowman! This card is great! I love the bright and friendly colours!

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Amy,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

dpkennedy said...

So sweet! Love these bright colors!