Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Reverse Confetti March Countdown - So Super + Spring Pals


Welcome to Day Two of Reverse Confetti's March release countdown. If you missed Day One, you can catch up HERE.

Today we are introducing two new Dawn Machel sets: SO SUPER and SPRING PALS

All of the new products will be available for purchase at midnight ET on the 8th. 


 Don't miss our two chances to win a Reverse Confetti gift certificate: 1) Leave comments on each designer's blog; 2) Head over to our Reverse Confetti Facebook page for an additional giveaway. 






Are these SO SUPER superheros just the most darling?! I decided to make a family portrait father's day card for my husband. The images are perfect -- two boys, one girl, and even a dog! 



My background is a white panel that I die-cut with the STITCHED RAYS COVER PANEL. Next I created a scene element out of the new STITCHED HEX TAG diecuts.



I die-cut the word "dad" using the MOM & DAD WORD DUOS Confetti Cuts die, and triple stacked the letters for a chunky, chipboard look. 



I colored all my superheros with Copics and placed them around the STITCHED HEX TAG element.



My boys ...



... and my girls.

I think my husband will get a kick out of this come Father's Day. And look how far ahead I am!


 



For lots more inspiration, visit the Confetti Crew and 'Fetti Friends:


Reverse Confetti

Amy Kolling

Amy Sheffer

Tricia Barber

Kelly Lunceford

Lisa Henke

Heather Hoffman

Amy Tsuruta

Kathy Schweinfurth

Audrey Tokach

Jeanne Jachna

Deanne Kuntz

Dana Kirby

Natasha Valkovskaya

Olga Matyushevskaya



Thanks for visiting!





17 comments:

Silvia Galloni said...

This card is absolutely stunning.

~amy~ said...

cute cute cute!

Kelsey Thomas said...

What an awesome father's day card. :)

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Great coloring and design. So cute!

Dinorah said...

Your card with the little heroes is just so adorable!

Denise Bryant said...

Darling card! Love the cute superheroes!

Anne B said...

Just adorable sets and cards!

sharon g said...

Even the dog is a super hero. SO cute. I am loving your card!

Mary Holshouser said...

Even the puppy gets into the card.
Cute idea. Fun card.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sue D said...

Love the hexagon design of this dad card.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Darling stamp set! I loved the fun scene you created!

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I ADORE your scene!!!

Carmela said...

What a fun Father's Day card! Very cute.

MadeByMeghanK said...

GREAT COLORING! Perfect card for dad!

Jill Norwood said...

Incredible card!!!!!!

Denise Raley said...

GREAT CARD! Perfect for dad. Looks SUPER!

Jean said...

Such fun!