Friday, September 22, 2017

Queen & Co. Shaker Tag Cocktail

I had two projects up on the Queen & Co. blog earlier this week, and thought I'd share them here, too. I'm having so much fun with the Shaped Shaker Tags kit. The kit comes with enough foam shakers for nine shaker tags, and also includes dies to match each tag shape. Foam shapes are available separately (i.e., without the dies) if you need to replenish!

My shaker projects tend to feature just one type of topping, but today, I'm sharing shaker tags that I've loaded up with a mixture of quite a few different toppings. I've left just enough space for the tags to shake; otherwise, they are filled to the brim with goodies!

Happy Bee Day



First up is a happy "bee" day card featuring a mixture of black, white and yellow. I started by stenciling a honeycomb pattern  onto the background, then adhered the shaker foam right to that background. The different toppings are: yellow Bright Pearlies Toppings; black and white Matte Pearlies Toppings; black and yellow Posies Toppings; and black, white, and yellow Sequins Toppings.


Happy Bee Day

I topped the tag with a light gray tag die-cut, a pair of stamped and die-cut bees, and a sentiment. I also used some of the toppings as embellishments around the shaker tag.



Happy Bee Day

Black and white twine from the Twine Assortment finishes off the tag.



Supplies:
Queen & Co.:
  Shaped Shaker TagsBright Pearlies ToppingsMatte Pearlies ToppingsPosies ToppingsSequins Toppings

Other:
Reverse Confetti The Buzz stamp set and The Buzz Confetti Cuts die set (Reverse Confetti); Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles die set (Simon Says Stamp); Heidi Swapp Honeycomb Stencil, 6 by 6-InchFossilized Amber Distress Oxide ink; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Copic markers; Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Clear Brush Tip Marker





Trick Or Treet Smell My Feet

Next is a tag for a Halloween treat. I love this cocktail of orange, green, purple, black and white!


Trick Or Treet Smell My Feet

Here we have orange, purple and green Pops Toppings, green Pastel Diamonds Toppings; orange, green, and black/white Sequins Toppings, and orange Baby Beads.



Trick Or Treet Smell My Feet

Last, I used some Purple Sparkle String to attach the tag to the treat container.


Supplies:
Queen & Co.:
Shaped Shaker TagsPops ToppingsPastel Diamonds ToppingsSequins ToppingsBaby BeadsPurple Sparkle String

Other:
Make It Market Mini Kit: Halloween Pin-Ups, Green Parakeet Card Stock, and True Black Card Stock (Papertrey Ink); Treat Tube Topper Confetti Cuts,  Treat Tubes (Reverse Confetti)





Don't be afraid to mix your toppings or to fill your tags to the brim! For more Shaped Shaker Tags inspiration, visit the Queen & Co. blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments: