Friday, December 18, 2015

Let It Snow


A white Christmas is highly unlikely in my part of the world, but I'm dreaming of one anyway!




For today's tag, I've used some favorite Reverse Confetti products along with the current sketch at Retro Sketches, #194:



The watercolored background is one that I've had on hand for months, so I can't remember what I used to create it. For the tag base, I used one of the dies in Reverse Confetti's Gift Card Holder Tag die set. The little grommet at the top was die-cut using the Hang Ups Confetti Cuts. I stitched on a horizontal band of linen vellum, then layered on some silver metallic snowflakes from the Let It Snow Confetti Cuts set. The sentiment was done with Winter Words Confetti Cuts and a Winter Word Coordinates stamp. Black pearl accents are from Kaisercraft.


Here's a look at the shine from the metallic snowflakes, as well as the Wink of Stella shimmer on the word "snow."





INK:  VersaMark

PAPER: watercolor paper, silver card stock, linen vellum, black card stock

OTHER: watercolors, Kaisercraft black pearls, clear Wink of Stella, white embossing powder, black and white baker's twine

 



Thanks so much for stopping by!


3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is simply gorgeous, Amy! Love that fabulous background and the metallic snowflakes. Merry Christmas, friend!

Ellen said...

Beautiful!
Xx Ellen

Ellen said...

Beautiful!
Xx Ellen