Saturday, January 18, 2014

December Card Kitchen Cards

December came and went, and I never posted my December Card Kitchen cards. The December kit is awesome, and still available HERE:

What's in it?






And here are the cards I made with the December kit:











For more info on Jillibean Soup's monthly Card Kitchen kits, click HERE.
To purchase this month's kit or to sign up for a monthly subscription, go HERE.
And to see what's coming in next month's kit, follow along with the sneak peeks on The Card Kitchen blog.

Have a super awesome day!

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous designs and I love the retro feel to them. Great colours.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards, dearie!!

Conniecrafter said...

These are all fantastic, I just love the layering especially on the 3rd card and those tags on the last!

Debbie Olson said...

Love these, Amy,--great kit, and you rocked it, as always!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

You're always my favorite card club designer! Every single one of these cards is beautiful! :)