Friday, August 16, 2013

happiness is ... you


Just a sweet Reverse Confetti card today, a little something to show someone how much he or she means.




The sentiment is built from Arrows 'N Elements ("happiness is ...") and either Dream in Color or I Like You (both sets have the word "you" in that font). The papers are by Crate Paper, and the layout is from Chupa's Sketchbook Saturday #102. I've been itching to play along with this one for almost 2 weeks!



Here's a detail shot, which sure does magnify a wee mis-stamp on the letter "h" (hopefully not too noticeable). I'm not 100% sold on the overhanging "you," but I didn't find any other arrangement I was happier with, so it stays. I've got a little vellum addiction going on at the moment -- that's what the torn strip under the sentiment banner is.







Thanks for visiting me today!


10 comments:

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

so lovely card

Michelle Woerner said...

Me likie!! Hey, call and we can catch up again!! hugs to you <3

Vickie Z said...

Amy.....I die!! This is fabulous!!

Ruth S said...

Love your card Amy - the little touches like the vellum and sequins are so sweet!
Rx

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh my gosh, this is candy sweet! LOVE it so much!!

Nadine said...

What a gorgeous card, I love it! Realy like the paper. It's on my wish list. Thanks for the inspiration.

Marisa said...

LOVE it!! Hearts make me smile and love how you cut out the partial circle!

Darnell said...

Amazing work of art, Amy!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOODNESS me, Amy! This is GORGEOUS! I LOOOOOOOOVE the use of canvas and these papers! Soooooo beautiful! I LOVE the pom pom ribbon.... love that button and twine.... love the stitching-- I love this card x1000000000000%!!! I love the cut out and the distressed edges.... YOU = SUPER CRAFTY TALENTED! LOVE it!

dekobzdety said...

Beautiful... You are the best!!