Wednesday, July 6, 2016

You Anchor Me


I know I'm not the only one having an absolute blast with Reverse Confetti's new Seaside stamps and dies! Please indulge me in yet another anchor project ;) I just can't get enough!



Today's card was inspired by this 4-pack of Target receiving blankets:





I started by stamping the Seaside anchor background in shades of blues and green. I added some shadowing using a W1 Copic marker. The little gray star is from the Donut You Know stamp set. I finished with a thread nest, a popped up anchor, a white embossed sentiment, and green and white striped borders on the left and right.



Confetti Cuts Dies: Seaside 

Ink: Memento Luxe Pear Tart, Teal Zeal, Bahama Blue; Papertrey Spring Rain; Versamark

Paper: Neenah solar white card stock; Papertrey Green Parakeet + White Basics Paper Collection; Taylored Expressions Blue Corn card stock

Other: white thread, white embossing powder, foam tape, W1 Copic marker




Thanks for stopping by today!


5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I love this, Amy! It's fabulous!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a fun design Amy. Love the colors and the background. Super cute... will have to remember this one. ;)

Susi said...

Love how you use one wee stamp image (and die) to create such lovely cards, Amy. Great masculine colours and design.

Holly Saveur said...

Great card..LOVE it!

reeree62 said...

I just LOVE this card. It really looked like the anchors were dry embossed, with the grey shadows you added! Gorgeous colors, too!!