Tuesday, July 5, 2016

I Said A Prayer For You Today


I had a little "just for fun" crafty time over the weekend and pulled out a mix of products from recent  Reverse Confetti releases.



The sentiment is from My Heart Trusts, and the dotted border is from Edge Essentials. To make the sort of elongated hexagon, I adhered the sentiment panel to two pocket die-cuts that I did with a Tie-rific Confetti Cuts die.


 I accented with stamped and die-cut flowers from Garden Bunch. The background was done by layering an inked and splattered Sunburst Cover Panel Confetti Cuts die-cut over a white card base.




Ink: Versafine Onyx Black; PTI Pale Peony, Americana, Summer Sunrise; Hero Arts Butter Bar; Fresh Ink Strawberry

Paper: Neenah solar white card stock; Papertrey Green Parakeet

Other: white linen thread, clear embossing powder, ink blending tool and foam, paintbrush, white opaque mist



  



Thanks so much for visiting!


1 comment:

Lisa H. said...

wow! love everything about this. thanks for sharing.