Thursday, November 4, 2010

Holiday Joy


Wow, friends, it feels like an eternity since I last posted! But I didn't want to jump on here and whine about being terribly under the weather until I had something new to show. Today's project is a holiday tag that I started way back on Thursday and finally put the finishing touches on this morning. I hope you'll indulge me in yet another Crate Paper Snow Day project - I'm loving these bright, festive colors! The trees are hand-cut from one of the Snow Day patterns, the tag behind them was cut with one of Verve's new A Cut Above steel dies. This one is called Sweet Scallop. The felt snowflake was cut with an MFT Die-namics die, and the pink one was done with a Martha Stewart punch. The sentiment is from Verve's new Holiday Phrases mini set - perfect for tags!

Holiday Phrases and ALL of the phenomenal new sets the Divas were spotlighting last week are now available in the Verve store. Purchase your favorite sets individually, or enjoy a 15% savings when you purchase the full Winter 2010 Stamp Collection. (Discount available until November 19, or while supplies last.)

Thanks for visiting!



Stamps: Holiday Phrases (Verve)
Paper: Crate Paper Snow Day collection, Papertrey Fine Linen card stock
Ink: Ranger Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Accessories: Verve Sweet Scallop steel die, MFT Die-namics Snowflake and Open Scallop border dies, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, Stampin' Up tab and word window punch, bling (unknown), Fancy Pants button, 5/8" natural lightweight twill (twilltape.com), Papertrey twine, foam adhesive

11 comments:

Jen Carter said...

This is so adorable!! I love the colors and the design! Who wouldn't enjoy a tag like that!!

Carmen said...

This tag is quite adorable! I love the color combination and the variegated twine (?). Really cute!

Rene Sharp said...

This is a stunning tag!!! Hope you are feeling better now!

artfuldelight said...

Very cute! Hope you feel better! :-)

Laura Pryor said...

Wow, this is such a COOL tag! I love all the different elements you were able to bring in to such a small space! AMAZING!

Marimer said...

ASdorable, me encanta, los colores y detalles son preciosos.
Besitos, buen fin de semana.

Susie said...

Just the cutest Amy! I'm lovin' these tags. You just keep rockin' the projects - sick or not. Hope you're feeling better my friend.

Stampvanwinkle said...

What an adorable tag Amy. Love your work.

Christine said...

Your tag is so adorable. I am always thrilled to see your creations. You always have the best ideas. I hope you are feeling better.
xoxo, Christine

Anonymous said...

Amy, this is fantastic!

Paper said...

I really love card making. Thank you for sharing your idea.