Thursday, October 25, 2007

Six Months Old!




Wow, my baby was a big six months old yesterday. So hard to believe. Equally hard to believe is how the gifts keep coming in -- he got another on Sunday. Our friends and family are fabulous!

This is one of two different thank-you designs. I do like the card (a lot), but can I tell you how tired I am of looking at it all these months? This design was actually the inspiration for this Halloween card I posted earlier this month.

Supplies (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Wild Things, Canvas, Just Jeans, Riveting
Inks: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
Paper: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Whisper White
Accessories: Word Window, scallop, 1 1/4" circle, 1 3/8" circle punches, Soft Subtles brads



He wants you to see his cool socks :)

3 comments:

My Paper World said...

What a cutie! Thats a gorgeous photo! Great card too!

Sue Hyer said...

He is so SWEET! I can't believe I haven't met him yet. I guess that means I need to make a trip out to your house!

Tracy said...

the card is very cute and the overall design is very versatile isn't it? but sure you're ready to move on - he's six months and then so is the card. YOu're so creative you like having new things to do right?
And that child is SOOOOOO adorable - and what a picture! He's just looking right at the camera with all that cuteness! (and my goodness - those ARE the coolest socks!)