Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Queen & Co. Fruit Basket Shaker Kit



Hello, hello, I'm so excited to help introduce Queen & Company's insanely adorable new Fruit Basket Shaker Kit. Bright colors, refreshing fruit shakers, funny sentiments, the sweetest little fruit slice toppings to put in your shaker elements, and much more -- it's easy to be smitten!


I have a pair of cards up on the Queen & Co blog today. For more information and close-ups, visit me there!

I Hope Your Day Is As Sweet As You Are

This card shows three of the fruit die/shaker combos. They're designed to fit perfectly with the shaker foam, as you can see on the lemon, but they also work as regular die-cuts. 


Wishing You A Slice of Happiness

For this next card, I created a refreshing lemon-lime design using just the fruit wedge dies without the shaker foam.

Be sure to check out the Queen  & Co blog all month long for lots more Fruit Basket Shaker Kit ideas and inspiration!

Thanks for visiting,


1 comment:

Beth Norman said...

These cards are truly beautiful. Every day I look in awe of your talent. Your sense of style and composition makes me wonder if you have an art background.