Thursday, August 17, 2017

Pretty in Pink

I'm over on the Queen & Co blog today with a pair of cards featuring the Fruit Basket Shaker Kit. I just adore this kit!



Here's a look at today's projects. For additional photos and more detail, please visit me on the Queen & Co blog!

Sweet As Can Be

For my first card, I created a pink grapefruit shaker. I just adore the sweet pink and yellow colors here! And how utterly darling are those little grapefruit slices?!


You Are So Sweet

For my next card, I kept with the pink fruit theme, this time creating a trio of strawberries. The middle shaker element is filled with a mixture of strawberries from the kit plus Pink Diamond Toppings.




Thanks so much for stopping by today!


3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

These are so CUTE!!! Amazing!!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

I couldn't resist this darling kit so I'm really happy to see more adorable ideas with it. LOVE your strawberry card! :)

Michele Kovack said...

These are so incredibly cute!