Sunday, August 20, 2017

Apple or Pear?

I'm over on the Queen & Co blog again today with a few more cards using the Fruit Basket Shaker Kit

Awesome to the Core

The apple shaker filled with those darling little multi-colored apples is one of my favorite shaker shapes in the kit. 


Awesome to the Core

For the apple shaker on this card, I used an ink blending tool to add just a touch of golden yellow ink to the white card stock behind the shaker, then filled with the little apple toppings and finished off with the apple frame, leaf, and stem die-cuts. Super easy and so eye-catching!


Awesome to the Core

I love all the cute sentiment stamps included in the kit! Here, I've stamped in black onto a white card stock rectangle. I notched the bottom edge, added a light touch of yellow ink blending, then accented with epoxy dots and green twine from the kit.

Supplies: 
kraft, green, white card stock
black ink
pierced round top layer die


The Perfect Pear

My next card features the super charming pears. The die that makes the strawberry doubles as a pear when turned upside down.


The Perfect Pear

I did a lot of ink blending on this card -- the pear backgrounds, pear frames, and the stitched rectangle background panel.


The Perfect Pear

I love the pop of the dark gray card stock and white embossed sentiment.

Supplies: 
white card stock
aqua, green, and Versamark inks + white embossing powder
stitched rectangle die


So glad you stopped by!


No comments: