Wednesday, July 26, 2017

For Someone Special - July SFYTT


Hey there! It feels like forever since I've created/posted! My family and I enjoyed a wonderful vacation in Alaska the first half of this month, and it's been an adjustment trying to get back into the crafty headspace (as opposed to the outdoors/recreation/nature/scenery/it's-still-light-at-midnight headspace!). Today's card is the first I've managed to finish since we got back, and I have to say, it felt great crafting again! I even filmed a little video, so I'll have a tutorial tomorrow for that farmhouse-inspired gate in the background!

I've used Reverse Confetti's July Sketch For You To Try for my layout. The challenge is open until noon on the 29th -- plenty of time left to join us! You'll find all the details and link-up HERE.




I've used the Pierced Round Top Layers die set and the Vertical Stripes Cover Panel die for the farmhouse gate. The floral banner is from the new Banner in Bloom set, and the yellow pattern in the background is from the new Under the Umbrella 6x6 paper pad.

  

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is fantastic!! I love the way you created this!! That door is amazing!!

Connie said...

So very lovely!!