Friday, January 23, 2015

Penny Black Guest Designer - Final Day!


Here we are at the end of the line for my guest designer week with Penny Black. Please join me over on the Penny Black blog today for one final project, featuring the gorgeous Cupid's Wish die and a heart-shaped text collage stamp from  So Very Much. Both products are from the new Love & Friendship catalog.

I have thoroughly enjoyed working with the fantastic variety of Penny Black products - stamps, dies, and stencils. It's been such an honor!


Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Oliwiaen said...

Pure perfection, love the delicate filigrees of the sentiment!

Susie said...

As soon as this card popped up on my FB feed I knew it was yours. Always beautifully designed with each detail impeccably executed. You're one of the BEST, Amy - your designs are timeless!