Monday, January 19, 2015

Love & Friendship Guest Designer with Penny Black



I am so thrilled today to share that I'll be a guest designer with Penny Black all week. Oh my wow! I'm sure I stand with many stampers who can say Penny Black stamps were among the very first in their collections. The lovely floral and nature images were the first to capture my heart, then came the critters, and now Mimi, and dies, and stencils, and more! It is such an honor to be featured on the Penny Black blog this week, and I invite you to join me over there!

I'll be featuring many of the products from Penny Black's newest release, Love and Friendship. Here's a little peek at my project for today:



You can see the rest on the Penny Black blog!

Thanks for sharing in my excitement! Have a fabulous week!

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Amy this is gorgeous! Love how you did this, so pretty.

Ravengirl said...

Wow, cute!

pezadoodle said...

How exciting! Lucky girl. The sample looks awesome!