Thursday, January 22, 2015

Oh Yea! Happy Day

[Scroll down, or click HERE, for my Penny Black guest designer post]


It's no secret -- I LOVE making cards. I can get happily lost in the creative process for HOURS! But we all know sometimes you just need (or want) to make something quickly. Reverse Confetti's new Quick Card Panels are perfect for creative quickies!


For this card, I clear embossed the sentiment "oh, yea!" from HERE'S THE STORY onto the happy day Quick Card Panel.


I stamped the "two fourteen" circle from CRUSHIN' in red, cut it out and popped it up onto the quick card panel. Then, for a quick accent, I added a twine hanger and a little flag that I die-cut using a die from DOCUMENTED. I rounded the corners of the quick card panel, then adhered it to a white card base. So quick, so easy, and so fun!










DIES: DOCUMENTED Confetti Cuts

INK: VersaMark, Hero Arts Red Royal


OTHER: twine, foam tape, corner rounder




Thanks so much for stopping by!



3 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Such a fun card! Great colors!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute, love the colors and the great design.

Leigh Penner said...

I love this, Amy!