Monday, July 16, 2012

July Diva Dare - Birthdays + SALE


Psssst, I want to give you a look at something I've posted over on the Verve blog. We've just started a brand-new birthday-theme Diva Dare. Hope you'll join me at the Verve blog for my project and all the challenge details!







Have you heard about the current sale over at Verve?


It's Julee's (owner & illustrator of Verve) birth month, 

so we're having a SALE!


July 4 through 31, ALL stamps are 20% off! 

Plus, if your order totals $75 (after discounts and before shipping) we'll automatically include a free goody bag filled with papercrafting delights when your order ships! Now how's that for celebrating?

Sale prices are valid on in-stock merchandise, while supplies last. Verve does not accept backorders.No price adjustments for previous purchases.



7 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Amy, these are wonderful!!! Thanks for the tip on the sale ;)

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

like it so much

Marisa said...

That little gift bag is adorable!! Too cute with the HB2 U as well.

Jen Shults said...

Oh my. I believe I am speechless that cupcake bag is so amazing. And your card is PERFECT. Seriously girl... amazing.

Conniecrafter said...

Darling basket and like how you did the sentiment on the card using a banner, too cute!

Maureen said...

so many fun details on both of these...but I have only one important question!? What yummy goodies are in this cupcake tote! ACK! ;)

Jodi Collins said...

Oh my word! What a DARLING set Amy! LOVE these!!!