Friday, December 7, 2018

More Bells & Baubles - Right At Home


I have two more cards to share today, both featuring Right At Home's new BELLS & BAUBLES stamps and coordinating BELLS & BAUBLES dies. I had so much fun with this set!





For both of today's cards, I used a soft aqua/green/grey/navy color combo. This card gives a good look at five of the six ornaments in the set. (Don't feel bad for the sixth - her day is coming!)



In addition to all the ornaments in the set, there is one sentiment, "Holly Jolly," which fits perfectly into one of the ornaments.



To finish this card, I placed all the ornaments onto a white background and accented with clear sequins.



Same color combo on this card (just different lighting): aqua, green, gray, and navy.



The sentiment is from PEACE LOVE JOY, also by Right At Home. 

I used a portion of one of the ornament layers to stamp some light gray accents, then adhered clear gems to the centers.



I topped these ornaments with baker's twine for some texture. 



Along the left side of the background layer, I did some ink-blending and splattering in light aqua ink. And along the right side, I added a scalloped border and some score lines for a subtle detail.

That's it for today. I have three more cards to share on Sunday. 

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Beth said...

Love the color combinations on your baubles cards!