Thursday, December 6, 2018

Bells & Baubles - Right At Home


I recently had the chance to play around with a new ornament-building stamp set from Right At Home called BELLS & BAUBLES. I think these are just about the most darling ornament images ever -- a little bit whimsical, a little bit vintage, and just delightful! Once I got started, I couldn't stop, as you'll see over the next few days ;)




This first card features five of the six ornament styles. Each ornament has 3-4 different layers, which makes color building and layering super fun. The ornament toppers and bows are separate images too, each with their own coordinating dies.


I arranged all of my ornaments around the large sentiment, which is from the PEACE LOVE JOY set.


Finishing touch was a scattering of clear sequins. This could easily be turned into a one-layer card, too, just by stamping the ornaments directly onto the background. Personally, I'm a messy stamper, so all that stamping onto a *white* background would pretty much be a disaster waiting to happen - ha. The coordinating BELLS & BAUBLES dies are a must for me!



My next card is inspired by Scandinavian holiday decor, which is always a favorite of mine. I love all the neutrals with pops of red.


For this one, I stamped a trio of ornaments in a mix of light grey, dark grey, red, black and white and placed them onto a white-splattered kraft background.



I used the same large PEACE LOVE JOY sentiment, but this time with "from all of us" rather than "wishing you."

That's it for today. Check back tomorrow for more BELLS & BAUBLES.

Hope you're having a great week. Thanks for visiting!


No comments: