Sunday, November 15, 2015

Papertrey November Release In Review

We've come to the end of another Papertrey Ink release countdown. Such a fun collection of products this month! 

All of the new products will be available tonight at 10 pm EST in the Papertrey Ink store.

I have a few more projects to share with the new products I haven't shared yet this week:


For this snowy scene, I've combined Nichole's Winter Woods, Heather's Fab Flakes, and Dawn's Tucked In: Sympathy.


To give the birch trees a bit more dimension, I shaded one side. There's also some shading at the horizon line to help the snowy banks stand out.


Stamps: Winter Woods, Tucked In: Sympathy, Fab Flakes

Dies: Winter Woods, Fab Flakes 

Ink: Spring Rain, Soft Stone, Harvest Gold, Smokey Shadow

Paper: Stamper's Select white, Fresh Snow Linen card stock, Soft Stone card stock

Other: ink blending foam and tool, foam adhesive






Here we have the gorgeous Sunflower Cover Plate and one of the Scriprture sentiments from Phrases & Prasies.


I die-cut out of watercolor paper left the flower, stem and leaves intact, but removed the negative pieces. I watercolored the flower and leaves, then adhered to a solid card-size panel that I lightly watercolored in a sky blue


Stamps: Phrases & Praises

Dies: Sunflower Cover Plates

Ink: Dark Chocolate

Paper: watercolor paper, kraft card stock

Other: watercolor markers, white ink, twine




Dawn's Enclosed: Present is wonderfully all-occasion. I sponged on the different inks with a blending tool, leaving the sentiment white.


I stacked several layers together to make this a shaker card. Instead of adhering this to a separate tag die-cut, I threaded twine through the bows to make this the tag.


Stamps: Enclosed: Present

Dies: Enclosed: Present

Ink: Melon Berry, Harvest Gold, Soft Stone, white pigment

Paper: Stamper's Select White card stock

Other: glass glitter, metallic silver twine, white linen thread





Here's a clean and simple everyday card featuring Winter Woods and Fab Flakes. They pair up beautifully.



Stamps: Winter Woods, Fab Flakes

Dies: Winter Woods, Fab Flakes

Ink: Spring Rain, Simply Chartreuse, True Black, Blueberry Sky

Paper: Stamper's Select White card stock; Black & White All Over Paper Collection

Other: paintbrush



Visit the Papertrey team for more November release inspiration:




16 comments:

Bonnie T. said...

All of your projects are gorgeous, Amy! I love the bird cards.

Holly Saveur said...

So Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

All of these projects are stunning Amy! The sympathy card is beautiful and the words on it are perfect.

Marcia Hill said...

I may have mentioned it before, but just wanted to say again how glad I am that you're a part of the PTI team...your gorgeous cards and style never fail to inspire me! Thank you!! :0)

Ewa Kierzek said...

Love your works... Hugs!

Nancy Penir said...

All beautiful, colors are wonderful!

Leigh Penner said...

These are all wonderful, Amy! Fabulous job with the release!

Whimsically Yours, Robyn said...

I love the sympathy card the best. It's beautiful. I love the snowflake behind the bird. So pretty.

see mary stamp said...

Your sunflower card is stunning!

Leslie S. said...

Your cards are absolutely beautiful!!

DIANA L. said...

wow gorgeous!!

Kathy Mc said...

You're absolutely right about a fun collection of products this month, and you did a fabulous job of showcasing them. Of course, I'm not surprised. All are simply divine, Amy!

María Alba Negrón said...

Hi Amy,

Another GLORIOUS finale for this release!

Cariños,
María Alba

Chriss Blagrave said...

Gorgeous post, Amy!

Oliwiaen said...

Fabulous projects - the sunflower card just blew me away!!!

Amy Johnson said...

Gorgeous cards. I really love that sympathy sentiment.