Just a sweet little Easter card to share today using some new Reverse Confetti products and the March Sketch For You To Try.
If you haven't played along already, I'll hope you'll find time to play along!
For my card, I started with a chocolate felt bunny die-cut from the MORE THAN JELLYBEANS Confetti Cuts die set. Then I followed the sketch and combined some pretty papers from Echo Park's Bundle of Joy Girl collection. The pink banner was cut with the DOUBLE BANNER GARLAND Confetti Cuts die set. The sentiment is from the previously released CARTON CUTIES stamp set.
See the notched bottom of that polka dot and heart panel? I'm okay hand-cutting notched ends on small stuff, but not so good at getting things even on wide pieces like this. TRIPLE CHEVIES Confetti Cuts to the rescue -- it cut that notch perfectly!
A few fun details:
* rhinestone for the eye *
* button and twine around the neck *
* hand-cut felt grass *
* white pom pom tail *
Fun little story ... when I went into my kids' pom pom stash to look for a white one that I could for the bunny's tail, well, check this out:
... one lone white pom pom. It was meant to be ...
- There will be a new sketch posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month.
- The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 29th. The SFYTT button is posted on the sidebar of the Reverse Confetti blog. Click on it to be taken to the current SFYTT post and link list.
- Reverse Confetti stamps and/or Confetti Cuts are required to win. This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps. Anyone is welcome to play, though!
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of this month.
Thanks for visiting!