Happy Tuesday, friends. It's my turn to host the weekly TCP Tuesday Challenge, which means it's sketch time. Here's what we're playing with this week:
I inked up the darling bunny in the hat from Presto!, colored with Copics (the E40's), and paper-pieced the hat. The papers are from Echo Park's For the Record 2 6x6 collections ("Documented" for everything but the hat, which uses a pattern from "Tailored").
Hope you'll join us this week!
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the guestbook on Alma's Blog and/or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES230 for this week's challenge.
4. TCP stamps/dies are not required, but if you have them, we love to see them.
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. That lucky stamper will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.
Have a great Tuesday!