Tuesday, October 16, 2012
For this week's TCP Tuesday Challenge (#232), Julie Masse, our hostess, is challenging us to make a shaped card with a Fall theme. To the Silhouette store I immediately headed, where I found this darling caramel apple shape. To make it into a card, I cut two of the green apple pieces and adhered them together along the top (where the mini popsicle stick goes in). I tied on some chocolate brown raffia with a red button and Cherry Divine Twine, then stamped up a quick "you're sweet" tag using sentiments from TCP's Honey Bear stamp set. So super quick I almost feel like I cheated! But a perfect way to say thanks to one of teachers at the elementary school for making my daughter's day with a "caught being kind" recognition last week.
We'd love to have you play along! Here are the details:
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the Inlinkz Gallery on Alma’s blog or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES232 for this week’s challenge.
4. TCP stamps are not required for this challenge, but highly recommended.
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced when Alma posts the TCP Tuesday Challenge who will win a Gift Voucher for use on The Cat’s Pajamas website.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced around the 1st of each month. They will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.
Thanks so much for stopping by!