Saturday, October 27, 2012

SFYTT Reminder + Verve News

Hello, my friends, long time, no post. I've been super busy in my off-line life along with chasing away some pesky fall germs, so not much time left for crafting. Hoping to get inky this weekend, though. I'll definitely have some new Verve to share next week. In case you haven't heard, new stamps are coming! Peeks begin on Tuesday and continue through Friday, which is also release day. I am super excited to show off these awesome new sets!

In other news, the end of October is rapidly approaching, and thus so is the October SFYTT deadline. Have you played along? Here's the sketch again:



And here are two different cards I did with the sketch earlier this month:

click HERE for the original post

click HERE for the original post


To play along, link up your creation HERE



Miss you!


2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Awe, feel better soon, Miss Amy! (I do admire your sense of humor in the face of being ill.) New Verve stamps?! Cool! Have a great weekend, and I wish for you to have crafty time...great therapy! :)

scrappymo! said...

Hope you feel better soon!

I loved seeing those cards again...I always love every one of your cards!