I'm back, this time with my sample for this week's Deconstructed Sketch #71. This week's sketch is brought to us by Lori Boyd:
This is also my sample for this week's TCP Tuesday Challenge #229, "We're Partial To Penguins," hosted by Susan Liles. She's challenging us to combine any penguin stamp with either the Ticket or Ribbon Slide CutUps dies. I used the penguin from Up, Up and Away and combined him with a "ticket to my heart" that I created with various stamps from Admit One. I *love* Admit One -- it's so much fun creating custom tickets! For this one, I included the date of my husband's and my 19th anniversary, coming up in November. In hindsight, maybe I should have put the actual wedding date? The colors are awfully girly, but oh well! Aren't the men in our lives used to that?
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the guestbook on Alma's Blog and/or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keywordTCPTUES229 for this week's challenge.
4. TCP stamps/dies are not required, but of course, highly encouraged. (Unless it is a challenge calling for a specific stamp/die, like this week)
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. They will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.
Thanks for stopping by!