Ahoy there! Hope your week is off to a great start. I'm feeling quite spoiled with perhaps the longest stretch of alone time since the birth of my first child. So did I clean the house, catch up on yard work, run errands? Are you kidding?! There will be time enough for that another day. Today, I indulged in all things papercrafty. Actually, I do still have time left to get some work done, but first I need to share my creation for Jen's fun TCPTuesday challenge from last week, using this inspiration picture:
I was clueless what I was going to do for this, until I was thumbing through a new Echo Park 6x6 paper collection, For the Record 2 Documented, and noticed a scale pattern that reminded me of the scales on the umbrella. I didn't realize how many other elements I picked up on until just now ... the tan horizontal strip reminds me of the sand, the splashes of yellow certainly pick up on the yellow drink, and I added a cloud accent (a single cloud done with TCP's Cloud Border CutUps die), which goes with the second and third photos. Fun! The darling whale is from TCP's Whale of A Time.
Here are your TCPTuesday challenge details:
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the guestbook on Alma's Blog and/or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES226 for this week's challenge.
4. TCP stamps/dies are not required, but of course, highly encouraged if you have them.
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Alma's blog.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the beginning of each month. The Swanky Stamper will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.
I also used Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #167:
Have a fantastic week, friends!