There's been a distinct chill in the air as the kids and I wait for the bus in the mornings, and I say bring it on! I love the changing leaves, getting cozy in my boots and scarves, and sipping a steaming hot beverage. In an effort to encourage Mother Nature, a variation on the rain dance if you will, I thought I'd ink up this cutie from The Cat's Pajamas You Suit Me. It's such a fun image to paper-piece, too, and I was happy to oblige. The papers I used are from Echo Park's Times & Seasons and For the Record 2 Documented collections. The die-cut behind the image, a left-over I found in my scraps bin, is the inside cut-out of one of the Spellbinders Snowflake Frameabilities dies.
TCP TUESDAY CHALLENGE DETAILS...
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the InLinkz gallery on Alma’s blog and/or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES228 for this week’s challenge.
4. TCP stamps are not required for this challenge, but of course we love to see TCP fans use their TCP stamps!
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Alma's blog, who will win a Gift Voucher for use on The Cat’s Pajamas website.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced each month, who will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.
Hope you'll join The Cat Pack for any or all of this month's TCP Tuesday challenges. A new one comes out tomorrow. Look for it in the TCP forum on Splitcoast!