Saturday, April 29, 2017

Smile

Jillibean Soup | Smile

One more April Jillibean Soup card to share today. This one is all stamping! I love how Jillibean Soup and other scrapbook companies are adding stamps to go with their collections, and decided to let these beautiful florals stand on their own today. The majority of my stamping was done using the Bowl of Dreams stamp set. I filled in with smaller flowers/branches/leaves from the Latte Love stamp set (which is a stamp set in the Shaker Shakers line).

Jillibean Soup | Smile

I first stamped everything onto a white A2 panel, then used Papertrey Ink's Double Ups stitched rectangle die to cut the panel into an inside piece and an outer frame (same die does the cut line as well as the inside and outside stitching.) 

I popped up the inside piece onto fun foam for some subtle dimension.

Jillibean Soup | Smile

Last, I splattered some black ink and added some clear sequins.


Jillibean Soup | Smile

Look for Jillibean Soup products at your favorite retailer or shop in the Jillibean Soup online store.

Thanks so much for visiting!


5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Amy this is beautiful and smacks of spring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Nora Noll said...

What a stunning card!! Love the flowers and the inside of the panel that pops!!

Karen Rose said...

Beautiful Amy! I haven't seen any of these stamps before. Your colour combo is awesome.

Shauna said...

This card really caught my eye... I love it!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Amy!
Your sweet cards always inspire me. In fact, today on my blog I posted a card that I "lifted" from an old creation of yours. I mentioned you in my post and linked to your original card. If you'd like to see which one inspired me this time, i welcome you to take a peek at it.
Blessings,
Karen L
http://karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com/2017/04/thank-u.html