Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Love You - April SFYTT


Love You | April 2017 SFYTT

Hello, hello, and happy Wednesday!

 Reverse Confetti's April SFYTT soon will be wrapping up. To play along, link up your entry HERE by noon on the 29th.

Here's what we're working with this month:



Love You | April 2017 SFYTT

For the vertical rectangle sketch element, I used a Cloud White Dots Tag Layer Confetti Cuts die-cut, and for the circle element, I used a Swirlies Confetti Cuts die-cut in Sand card stock.


Love You | April 2017 SFYTT

Next, I added a cluster of pretty flowers that I stamped with the Blooms 'N Buds stamp set and die-cut with the corresponding Blooms 'N Buds Confetti Cuts dies. I accented each of the flowers with some white gel pen. Don't you just love the flowers in that set? 

For the horizontal element, I stamped the "love you" Bitty Banners onto a Bitty Banners Confetti Cuts die-cut.


Love You | April 2017 SFYTT

Along the top of the tag, I added a Hang Ups Confetti Cuts die-cut topped with some gold cord and a sweet little wood veneer heart.




Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I love your layers! The card looks fantastic!