Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Season's Greetings Snow Globe Shaker


Popping in to share a holiday shaker card I created for Jillibean Soup using their Shape Shakers products. The Shape Shakers line includes shaped clear domes, pre-cut card bases to match the shaker shapes, coordinating stamps, and then of course some sparkly shaker filler! If you haven't seen these shaker components yet, check out this video tutorial to see how easy shaker cards can be!

I'm using the large shaker circle and Snow Globe stamp set combo today. I can't wait to play with some of the other shapes, too -- stars, mason jars, clouds, small circles, and squares!

I cut down one of the pre-cut shaker shape cards to use as a layer, backed it with some dark gray card stock where I stamped the scene, and filled it with some colorful Shaker Sequin Fillers. The patterned paper strips behind the shaker layer are from the Hardy Hodgepodge and Chit Chat Chowder collections.

Look for the Shape Shakers and all Jillibean Soup products at your favorite scrapbook/stamp retailer.

Jillibean Soup Supplies:
Patterned Paper:  Hardy Hodgepodge/Pound of Pups, Trace of Triangles

Clear Stamps:  Peace, Joy & Love

Other Supplies: cardstock (white, berry, stone, black), Versamark, white, black, and aquamarine ink, black and white baker's twine, aqua wired cord, jingle bells, corner rounder, white embossing powder



Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

Marcia Hill said...

What a cute, cute card Amy! I love the DSP in the background and of course who doesn't LOVE a shaker card?! I also wanted to thank you for a post you did last Feb. for PTI, making prayer boxes. I have made several since that post, and then took on making 10 for my bible study group for their Christmas gift from me today. I linked to your blog on mine to give you credit for this wonderful idea and inspiration. I know my lady friends are just going to LOVE these prayer box churches, so thank you, thank you for that wonderful post! Wishing you and your family a very merry and blessed Christmas Amy!! :0)