Monday, November 17, 2014

Taylored Expressions Blog Team - Happy News!

Hello sweet blog friends, I'm so excited to share that I'll be joining the Taylored Expressions blog team beginning in December! I've been a fan since Taylor first opened her doors for business, and have loved watching the product line expand and evolve over the years. Looking forward to getting creative with all the fun products!

I'll be joining some very talented paper crafters, too, both returning team members and the other new faces. Check out the announcement over on the Taylored Expressions blog!

Thanks for sharing in my excitement!

 

12 comments:

Taylor said...

So very excited to have you on the blog team, Amy! I can't wait to see what you design!

Rubeena I. said...

Congratulations!!!! that's exciting news!

Tracey McNeely said...

Congrats Amy and I can't wait to see what you do!

Beth Norman said...

Congratulations. It's so well deserved. I'm a long time reader of your blog and enjoy your work tremendously. Can't wait to see the work with T.E.

Linda said...

Congratulations, Amy! Can't wait to see your creations !

Conniecrafter said...

Congrats, I love her product!

Susi said...

Happy news indeed - congrats! I've been a follower - and admirer - of your work for years so I look forward to seeing your collaboration with Taylored Expressions :-)

Miriam Prantner said...

Congratulations! This is a perfect fit for you!

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations! So happy for you, Amy!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Alina said...

congratulations, Amy, so deserved!!!!!!

Kim S said...

Congratulations!! Looking forward to seeing everything you create!